Thursday 6 June 2013

Im back.

Hello readers, I thank u If u are still reading My blog. Haha. I'm Sorry that I have gone away for so long that's because I was too busy working.
Well you know My job. I deal with many beautiful women every single day making them more beautiful. I deal with what I love best, a pair of hands and the most luxurious make up in the market.
My job requires me to work ten to thirteen hours a day , that's why I have slimmed down from a whopping 59kg to freaking 46kg now. I lost weight so fast I amaze myself.
Well OK, I'm Fine just tired every single day. Boyfriend Doing great but complaints that I neglect him sometimes.
I have never met up with My best friends like months, even If we did meet up only for a smoke and then I disappeared again for the next few days.  I'm so Sorry. But I still remember all My best friends birthday though.
I Really need a break but financially I couldn't. 
Well Sorry,  I'm blogging from My phone on the way home.
Please continue to look out for my entries. Lots of reviews coming up.
Mean while, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment