Thursday 20 December 2012

ALVIN & YUKI PART II

THIS IS ANOTHER PAGE YOU CAN FIND ON FB.. TO SEE MORE OF ZOE RAYMOND AND HER SHITS.
 BELOW IS EPISODE 2 OF YUKI'S STORY FINALLY TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH :


2nd Episode - I met with 'Small 3', 'Small 3' hit my sister. We shall see you in court.

< 13.04.2012 >
The day after I jumped into the sea, a friend of mine sent me a SMS, showing you with a skinny girl talking & laughing at Dempsey Dome Cafe, sharing a dessert.
You clearly had no intention of coming to see how were my injuries, instead, you felt time was better spent on that girl.
I immediately rushed out to the living room, and realized that all the windows were shut tight by my family because they know I've been out of control recently and had suicidal thoughts.
They told me that they had already sneaked a peek at my phone and love letters during the morning. Being so worried to the point that they were unable to sleep, constantly checking up on me, afraid that I would do anything silly.

< 15.04.2012 >
For fear of my emotional instability, my family dare not leave me alone at home, and brought me out for breakfast.
At one point, my sister parked the car and got off for a moment, strangely, I started to feel an overwhelming sense of fear, I could hear a hysterical roar telling me there were demons surrounding me in the car.
I frantically banged on the window, wanting my sister to save me. My family freaked out, and immediately brought me to the nearby Holy Trinity church to see the pastor.
He gave me a cross necklace, and then took me to the prayer room to pray.
After I finally calmed down, all of a sudden, I heard a whisper by my ear saying, "Jesus is lying to you, He isn't listening to you".
In a moment of fury, I threw the cross necklace towards (the image/statue of) Jesus, pointed at Him and scolded, "You're lying to me!" before breaking down & crying for a very long time until I got pacified eventually.

< 18.04.2012 >
You reminded me that we are to go to China Club together to celebrate your sister Alicia's birthday (it was supposed to be the tasting day for our wedding banquet at the hotel), where I would be eating with your family.
My sister Dobby assured me that it'll be fine.
When your father asked me about my injuries, I simply said I got injured while chasing after a little girl who almost fell into the sea.
That night, you put your arms gently around me, was it to put on a show for your family? Or was it because you truly cared for me?
I saw a half-finished can of herbal tea left in your car. I know you don't drink that kind of herbal tea, and it took a while for me to realize that it was deliberately left behind by her.

< 23.04.2012 >
You took ZR to work this morning, around 12PM she came over to your office's vicinity to have lunch. You asked me out for dinner during the afternoon.
(You sure are quick to act, calling me out for a date just after having lunch with her. Is it because you've finished discussing (with her) on how to deal with me, and is now anxious to treat me to one last extravagant dinner in order to bid me farewell?)
I'm afraid to see you, so afraid that I'm shivering all over, I need Dobby to bring me to church immediately for me to pray to God to give me the wisdom and courage to face you.
Once I got into the car, I saw another remnant of hers, a half-finished can of fruit juice which you've never bought before.
We went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for dinner and fetched me home after that. Just before we were about to reach my house, you finally broke the silence saying; you will notify your parents about our decision to cancel the wedding, which is also tantamount to a break up (no room for negotiation).
I insisted on meeting your parents for a discussion together.
After reaching home, you told your parents; because of many disagreements while planning for the wedding, as well as the many quarrels we had, you do not wish to marry me anymore.
(But in actual fact, didn't we only had small arguments every now and then which passed quickly? Didn't you praise me in front of your friends saying that I'm an independent bride who knows how to handle matters by herself?)
Your father felt it was natural for a couple to have small arguments while planning for weddings, and that it isn't reason enough for such a serious decision of cancelling the wedding itself.
After you and your father had your discussion privately in a room, he came out saying, "My son is no longer the same"...
He said that whatever problems between us doesn't matter, what's really important is whether there is any love left between the both of us.
Even if the outcome isn't perfect, we must deal with it as thoroughly as possible. (No regrets/lingering affections)
Your father wants us to accept counselling and continue trying our best to reconcile, not just giving up so easily.

That night, ZR posted on Twitter; "I can finally sleep well. Because Alvin has finally told his parents about his decision of cancelling the wedding."
My good friends have also helped me find some evidence of your secret rendevous with her:

04.04.2012 - You went to Abaccus Toastbox near ZR's office to have lunch together.
07.04.2012 - You drove your father's car to fetch ZR and went to the eastern holiday bungalow to celebrate Denson's birthday.
08.04.2012 - You drove your father's car again in the morning to fetch ZR for breakfast, and then fetched me to Momo & Moomoo's Easter family lunch
gathering.
11.04.2012 - You brought her to Raffles Starbucks @ Liat Towers early in the morning for breakfast, you even gave her a bouquet of sunflowers which
you've never liked from the start. Flower Man : Ginger Bread Man. (?)
Alvin... 11.04.2012 is the day you started to become her Ginger Bread Man!!!
19.04.2012 - You took her to Paradise Dynasty @ Ion for dinner.
21.04.2012 - Both of you had steak at Taka's Angus Steak House.
22.04.2012 - You deliberately did not mention to me about cousin Hui Han's afternoon birthday party, yet had the heart to send ZR photos of the dishes your mom cooked.
30.04.2012 - Your parents already know about 'Small 3', everyone has decided not to openly accuse/point fingers at you. That is why you haven't the slightest clue that I've been keeping quiet about it by your side for more than three months; trying hard to restore your heart, while enduring the days you've been cheating on me.

< 04.05.2012 >
You told me you wanted to meet me and talk things over, I said to meet at your place. I deliberately dressed myself up a little and cooked dinner, awaiting your return.

Yuki: I hope you will cherish our 2 years plus relationship, is it because a third party caused our feelings to run aground? (I boldly asked, so that I could forgive you after you confess.)
Alvin: No. Our feelings started to become unstable 3 months ago, I then realized that I could lead a very happy life even without you.
Yuki: Maybe you don't like the wedding, not because you don't love me?
Alvin: I agree that might be the case. I'm a soft-hearted person that is why I didn't say it was my fault back then. (?)
Even now, I am still soft-hearted, why don't we try giving ourselves a "trial period" of 1 month? Treat it as me being selfish, to free myself from any possible regrets.
Yuki: I do not wish to lose myself in order to appease you, if I do not perform well enough for you within this 1 month period, I risk getting thrown away by you at any time, it's as if you're forcing me onto a tight rope where I could slip and fall at any moment, causing my heart to be shattered into tiny fragments.
Would you be afraid of losing me?
Alvin: I wouldn't! (My heart already shattered upon hearing this, if that's the case, what more do you want to "try"?)
Yuki: Instead of making you unhappy, I decided to give up on that "1 month trial period", I want you to be free and happy... I hope you will be happier than   me.
Alvin: *Hearing this, he actually jumped out of bed, kneeled down in front of me, held my hands tightly with tears on his face and said;
You really don't even want the "1 month trial period" I'm giving you? Are you sure? (I am very disappointed that you actually gave me this kind of answer.)
Yuki: If after breaking up, will you easily fall in love with another woman?
Alvin: *Shakes his head and in a serious manner, said;
No. (My heart is crying, because you're still lying, fool, I already know of her existence.)

We then continued chatting til dawn, you hugged me tightly and cried with sadness & pain while we reminisce on our past.
At this point, we had actually returned to our former affectionate selves, you just didn't realize it.

< 05.05.2012 >
All this while, I've always gave you 200% of my trust, this is the first time I couldn't help but check your alternate phone.
I was shocked to see you have saved ZR's birthday on 06.06, and also a text from her that read: "Just nice one month!".
I came to a sudden realization, so both of you were only trying to use the "1 month trial period" to get rid of me.
So you were only trying to create the false impression that: "We've tried to reconcile for a month, but it still didn't work out.", so that you have a good reason to break up with me as well as an excuse to tell your family & friends.
Is this the birthday present you're preparing in advance for her?
I am requesting for a trial period extending til my birthday at the end of August, even if you go to work they would give you a trial of 3 months. I don't think I'm asking for too much.
Last year, I announced on my birthday that 2011 would be the last birthday I would be single on, do you want me to spend my birthday this year alone?
In the end, ZR sent you a text at 3:44PM during the afternoon, calling you a big fat liar.

In just 1 week of my absence in your car, my seat has been adjusted, and the car is filled of different kinds of snacks you don't usually eat, but what shocked me the most was finding a dress in the boot that belonged to neither me, nor your mother, nor your sister!
Is ZR trying to declare war in my territory? Why must she deliberately leave evidence to let me know of her presence?
Your father revealed to me that on 03.05.12, your parents actually went to ZR's office demanding to see both of you.
They questioned the both of you about the couple tables (?) you two have, and also reminded ZR that we are engaged and to be married in 2 months' time, hoping the both of you would keep a distance.
ZR's reply was: "Uncle, Aunty, I already have a very good boyfriend, the watch was given to me by him from Boston as a gift. I cherish our relationship a lot. I know Alvin is getting married, I have also gotten his wedding invitation. We are only good friends.".

< 06.05.2012 >
Today is our proposal anniversary, while I'm silently counting down, I really wanted to remind you... but at the stroke of midnight, I was interrupted by a phone call from ZR.
You panicked in front of me, and quickly tried to shoo her off by telling her you were with your girlfriend, then hung up the phone.
I got very disappointed, but still told you: "My love, happy anniversary. I hope you still remember that we're still in love, that you'll remember why you wanted to marry me in the first place. I love you."
Just before getting off the bus, I held back my tears to tell you: "I am your fiancee, not your girlfriend. Do take care."

< 08.05.2012 >
We agreed on celebrating our anniversary. I suggested going to Mount Fable JewelBox for dinner, but in the end you took me to the Katong Shopping Center nearby my house for Shabu-Shabu.
I knew you weren't being sincere about it, but I'm very content with just being able to celebrate together.
We took some photos which you forbid me from posting to Facebook. You then fetched me home at 10PM.

< 11.05.2012 >
We went to the hotel with your father to delay the wedding until the end of the year: 07.12.2012.
We decided to use your aunt's illness as an excuse, and notified all who were invited.
I felt bad to use your aunt's illness as an excuse, what if we really won't get married, wouldn't all responsibilites fall on her then? Why let your dear aunt carry your responsibilities?

< 12.05.2012 >
Suddenly received a SMS from a friend, telling me she & her boyfriend saw you & ZR having dinner at Mount Fable JewelBox. She didn't want to tell me this initially, because she knew our wedding was just one month away.
I was flabbergasted, wasn't that the place I suggested going for our anniversary celebration that day?
I couldn't take it anymore and asked you at night: "Is there really no third party?" You said: "No." I asked: "Do you really have the intention to save our relationship?" You told me: "Yes, I still want to try... but on one condition - you are not to spend the night at my place anymore." (You have the nerves to tell me this condition, even an idiot can tell this is a condition you & ZR came up with.)

< 13.05.2012 >
We celebrated Mothers' Day for your mother at Momo & Moomoo.

< 17.05.2012 >
My ex-boyfriend Joe asked me out for a cup of coffee, he asked whether there were any problems on our relationship because you sent him an email asking him to introduce the Toyota marketing job to a girl named 'Zonia Raymond'.
You actually asked my ex-boyfriend to help find a job for your new lover's sister?
Joe scolded me for being foolish and not telling anyone about this matter, suffering silently. I cried in front of him. I felt you've made me so ashamed of myself, so full of grief.
To think Joe once blessed me: "I feel very relieved and happy for you for being able to meet such a man who knows how to cherish you!"
He tried to console me, saying that you might just be momentarily infatuated with her. Cheering me on.

< 18.05.2012 >
I disregarded our initial agreed time of 10PM, and waited for you at your house.
You went to have dinner with ZR who has just returned from Thailand. You had a shock when you saw me in your room. I said I wanted to have a drink with you. You flustered and impatiently told me to go home quickly after drinking.
I said I'll be spending the night here since tomorrow morning we'll be going to Pontian (Malaysia) to visit my mother.
All of a sudden, you shouted at me: "Didn't I warn you that you're not to spend the night at my house? I want my privacy, leave immediately or I shall sleep downstairs." (Are you telling your fiancee that she is forbidden to take one step inside the house you once said would bring her fortune & happiness?)
Words cannot possibly describe my emotions at that time, my self-esteem has been completely crushed under your feet. My mind went blank. I bitterly uttered to you, "This is your room, I should be the one to sleep downstairs.".

Feeling extremely lost & helpless, I called up my sister Dobby who was in Vietnam. She got very worried and immediately informed your parents to take care of me.
Just when your father was in the middle of consoling me, you changed your clothes and rushed out of the house.
Your father tried to stop you, but not only did you ignore him, you even scolded him not to intervene in your business!
I chased after you and asked if you hated me. You said no, you only wanted freedom & privacy, you wanted your personal space! (Which is what I'm trying to ask, are you hating me for standing in-between you and ZR?)

I'm tired, both my body & mind are already critically injured.
I also can't bear to tell your father about the incident where I jumped into the sea, as well as all the cruel words you've said to me.

< 19.05.2012 >
I ignored you in the morning, went to the car dealership to sell my car, because I fell apart several times while driving which nearly caused me to have accidents, and this worried my family.
After selling the car and reaching back to your house, I saw an unforgettable scene.
Your mother's eyes were red and swollen, it was apparent that she had been crying all night. I felt heart-broken. While I was consoling her, she told me your father needs to be consoled more than she does. I really couldn't stand watching this happening.
When I went to meet your father, he was in a melancholic mood, writing a letter to his son. He hopes to rekindle the father-son relationship you both once had, and hopes his kind & lovely son would regain consciousness.

< 21.05.2012 >
You dad handed the letter to you, in order to express his dissatisfaction towards your behaviour he has refused to talk to you.
It pains me to know that our marriage is breaking your family bonds apart.

< 26.05.2012 >
You came to my house early in the morning to fetch me to Pontian, and you suddenly changed your mind, telling me that you will tell my mother that the wedding delay is due to problems in our relationship instead of using your aunt as an excuse.
In fact, you are actually quite afraid to face my mother.

Strangely, after entering my house, you changed your mind yet again and used your aunt as an excuse afterall.
But it went well, and my family were quite supportive of the decision to delay the wedding until 07.12.2012.
Although my mother was disappointed, she had no choice but to understand and accept your decision.
All of a sudden, mom broke into tears and said to you:
"I'm old with heart disease, I have no idea how much longer I have left. If I'm not fortunate enough to see both my daughters' marriage, I just want you to remember you once said you would take care of her (Yuki), love her, and give her happiness.".

That night, Dobby sent me a SMS, telling me that mother had long knew about everything.
Just that, the rest of the family told her not to lecture you because we are still in the midst of restoring our feelings. So as to avoid giving us unnecessary pressure and increasing the rift between us.
Mother was constantly calling up my sisters to check on my status, she longed to come to Singapore in order to see me but was stopped by my sisters because they wanted me to concentrate on restoring our love.
Upon hearing this, my heart felt sour. To think my efforts... caused so much grief in the family, especially my elderly mother. I feel very guilty.

< 23.05.2012 (?) >
We stayed home to celebrate your mother's birthday.

< 27.05.2012 >
Your father and I had a chat in his study. He told me he already treats me as his future daughter-in-law.
Sometimes, even if it's his own son who has done wrong, he will not be biased in favor of him. Your grandfather is also the same.
He wishes for us to try our best to maintain our relationship.  I feel very touched to know that your father has already wholly accepted me as part of the family. But what about you?

My friend once taught me... In order to check if your husband has been unfaithful, check his number of condoms. Sounds a little "aunty", but I went ahead and counted anyway.
A while ago I counted 12, now there is only 2 left.

< 04.06.2012 >
Early in the morning, some foreign friends called to ask why the marriage event on Facebook got suddenly cancelled. Wasn't it only a delay? Aren't the both of you still in the midst of restoration? Why were there no news of this? Why were the invitation pages deleted?
I've completely overlooked my friends.
Is this the best birthday present for ZR you can come up with through actions?

< 05.06.2012 >
Your father originally wanted to have a talk with ZR again, but the more he thought about it, the angrier he got. He feels she isn't fit to talk to your parents, and it'd feel demeaning.
He said it's okay to let Dobby & Shaun be their representatives.
When I asked if it was okay to confront ZR myself, as the fiancee, they assured me I definitely have every rights to do that, but reminded me not to take any physical actions no matter what in order to avoid any possible lawsuits.

I was sent home around 11PM.They did not know I've actually took several sleeping pills with red wine, my family got shocked once again.

Shaun & Dobby knew I was very saddened by the fact that you're going to celebrate ZR's birthday with her, they angrily decided to go down to ZR's house to tell her parents that she is destroying our marriage.
They only managed to relay the message through the intercom in the hall to ZR's parents, they said they will look into the matter by clarifying with their daughter.


To be continued





THIS IS A SCREEN SHOT OF THE BITCH'S TWITTER TAGGING ALVIN THE BASTARD "MUACK MUACK MUACK" YOU CAN EVEN SPELL "MUACK" ? 
GINGERBREAD NOTGINGY YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALLYOURSELF CHEESEYPIENOTCHEESEY. FUCK U, SO DISGUSTING, SOUNDS LIKE A WIMP, A GAY , A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.

 ZOE RAYMOND AT ONE OF THE AUTO MOBILE SHOW. TREE TRUNK THIGHS SHE HAVE SERIOUSLY SIAL. NO WONDER CANNOT BE RACE QUEEN FOR CAR, ONLY CAN BE RACE QUEEN FOR MOTOR BIKES. LOL. YOU SEE HER FACE? ALREADY TELLING PEOPLE " HELLO I AM A HOME WRECKER, I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN GUYS THAT ARE ATTACHED, COME F ME PLEASE. "
 SERIOUSLY SPEAKING, HAVE YOU ALL WONDERED ALVIN REALLY IS GOOD AT WHAT AH ? NO LOOKS! HIS HAIR LOOK LIKE HALF BOTAK THE FOREHEAD SO DAMN HIGH MAKE HIS HAIR LINE LIKE HALF BOTAK, HAIR STAND UNTIL CANNOT MAINTAIN, NEVER EVEN BOTHER TO USE WAX OR SPRAY TO TAME IT DOWN. EYEBROWS TOO THICK BUT TOO SHORT FOR HIS FACE, AIYA DUNNO LA, HIS FACE JUST LOOK LIKE A " I  OWE U A PUNCH " FACE LIKE THAT LOR. I DUNNO HE IS GOOD AT WHAT LEH, MAYBE HE RICH? OE HE GOT SPIRITUAL FINGERS CAN MAKE HER DAMN SHIOK? OR MAYBE HE GOT A SWEET ROD? BUT I THOUGHT CATHOLICS CANNOT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE? WHY IS HE BETRAYING GOD?  AND PLEASE LOR, NO LOOKS NVM STILL FAT AND SHORT LIKE A TEA POT. JIALAT LEH, NEVER SEEN ANY GUY SO JIALAT NOWADAYS , MUST BE EVEYRDAY SEE MY HANDSOME AND RICH BF SEE UNTIL I SEE WHICH GUY ALSO BECOME UGLY LA. CALL YOURSELF GINGERBREAD MAN AH.. U MORE LIKE SHREK LEH ALVIN. WHY U NOT GREEN COLOUR DE?

BELOW IS AN EXTRACT FROM XIAXUE. 17 YEARS OLD ONLY SO ITCHY AH ZOE ? IS IT YOU ARE PSCYHOPATIC OR U KENA ABUSE AT HOME THATS WHY YOU IMBALANCE? THEN COME OUT SEEK FOR ATTACHED MAN TO GET REVENGE? YOUR MUM STILL SAY YOU VERY GOT " JIA JIAO" ONE? THIS IS "JIA JIAO" ? YOUR MOTHER MUST BE MAD. I HOPE SHE DISOWNS U REALLY. U MADE THE SAME MISTAKE ONCE, TWICE, THRICE AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES BUT NOBODY SEXPOSED YOU. YOU UNDERESTIMATED WHAT YUKI CAN DO LE. SERIOUSLY. ZOE IS REALLY BEYOND DESCRIPTION. I AM LUCKY I WAS NEVER YOUR FRIEND, IF NOT I THINK U CONFIRM SNATCH MY BF. WHEN U SNATCH MY BF IM SORRY I M NOT SO GRACIOUS LIKE YUKI, I MAKE SURE I WHACK U UNTIL YOUR MOTHER DONT KNOW YOU WHO.
 SO YOU REALLY SUITABLE FOR WEARING THIS.  NO FACE, NO FIGURE, NO VOICE. HELP THIS PUMP ROOM SING LIVE BAND RIGHT? NO WONDER THE DRINK SELL $6 AND $9 ONLY IF NOT NOBODY WILL GO LOR. PEOPLE IS SEE THE PRICE CHEAP THEN GO IN DE LOR, NOT GO IN TO SEE YOU LOR.
BELOW IS ZOE RAYMOND SING SONG FOR YOU HOR , HOLD U TILL I DIE, TILL THE FEAR IN ME SUBSIDE, WAH... U CLEVER KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE SONG ORH !

anyway enjoy hor all these shits about alvin,yuki and zoe.

below are the links :
for fb page and yuki's so called blog click : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvin-Yuki/253711181424186?fref=ts

for fb page of alvin,yuki and zoe click : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvin-Yuki-Zoe-Raymond/410757368986623?fref=ts

for zoe raymond's murdoch university promo video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDw5NBBQ7Mw

for alvin's fb page : http://www.facebook.com/nivlagnay

for zoe's fb page : http://www.facebook.com/zoeraymond?fref=ts

for zoe raymond on realitytv : http://www.reelity.tv/episodes/reelity-showdown-episode-3/

for zoe raymond photo story video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ULVeV8j0Fyc

for more about the saga and comments of others : http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/blogger-zoe-raymond-got-saga-3786784.html

for the most disgusting video by zoe raymond : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXqKBGiYSAI

for zoe raymond's 21st birthday cake cutting moment : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRCmfjSXJM

seriously retarded video of zoe raymond : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpj3FAX6Pk

i hope u enjoy all the links i have given u guys here.
tata.

XOXO,
STACIY.



disclaimer : posts are for entertaining purposes only and are solely personal opinions, and if i have a choice i will whack zoe and spit on alvin.

5 comments:

  1. after some thoughts, i really think what is portrayed online is not what it seems. After following Y’s FB for a while, I can’t help but to feel that right from the beginning, it was already a malicious intention by Y to ruin Z. Putting all the blame on her. Those sentences about condoms and clothes in car, Y didn't mention they belonged to Z, but the way it's written, made us think that way. On 2nd thought, it is clear that Y & A use condoms. I now find it strange that Y had never felt that she needs to take any responsibility for the break-up. If Z was a nobody, no one would care abt Y's problem. I definitely won't be interested. She actually leverage on Z’s popularity and now, raises her own. She is now a “Auntie Agony”. Z’s tolerance actually speaks more depth about her now, can't really pick on her. Everything are claims by Y ley.... I think it’s time we netizens think again. Y may not be telling the whole truth. That slapping incident, for all you know, it was a setup, Z’s been framed. After reading all of Y's FB posts, I already can tell Y and her sisters are very fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone im Vanessa. Just wanted to thank Dr Wicca for all his help in bringing back my ex because ever since we broke up, life became harder. Work became a chore. A job I used to love. I stopped seeing my friends. I stopped answering emails and the phone. I felt I was sinking in despair. I was overwhelmed with regret, embarrassment, hurt, frustration and images of him and his new girlfriend. I tried dating but no one was like him. All I did was think about my ex while I was out, so I completely stopped dating anyone. My break up was totally ruining my life. I was gaining weight and my hair was starting to fall out because I was not taking care of myself.I have to look online for help when i saw post on how Dr Wicca has help them, so i confirm if this is for real from people he has help and yes he is real.
    I am happy to report that my Ex and I are now happily back together. I have to say it was effortlessly done by Dr Wicca! whatever problem you are experiencing. You can contact him on dr.wiccahightemple@gmail.com or find him on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say is that YOU ogbefispell@gmail.com u MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. M finally asked me out yesterday. He said that he wanted me back in his life and that it feels right among so many other things that I just could not even fathom. You are amazing!!! I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am!
    Corine Capetown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to share my experience to every mother and to those who wished to be a mother someday. I have been in marriage for 13 yrs with no child of my own and my husband loved me so much that he never do things without me. We do almost everything together and that made my marriage so romantic and interesting for me but i have always worried about having my own kids even if it's just one. My husband never seem to be worried or talked about it and it bothered me so much. I am really short of words of what happened later but i will try to put it in a short note because it's my greatest joy on earth. Few years back my husband fell into the hand of a gold digger who tried to take him away from me. This lady manipulated my husband and he took her side and left home to stay with her for almost a year i was alone crying day by day waiting for him to call me and come back home until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore and i was about giving up on him because of these online Fake spell casters and Scams who rip off my money. This is certainly a shocking and genuine living Testimony of mine and it does goes on right now in my life. I came across some suggestions and i was convinced to work with this man after i expressed what i have been passing through to DR MUNA. He told me what i needed to know and requested for an ancient items he needed to work for me I cant get those items myself and i sent him some money for him to help me and hoping this is another Scam. But when DR MUNA called me and told me he is done with my work. My husband came back home with a surprised apology gift. I had him back and right till this moment we have loved each other again more and more and i am 6 months pregnant and i will be having my third child soon. This is an extraordinary blessing and to all soon to be a mother I am telling you nothing but my true life story and here his email ID marvelspelltemple@gmail.com Whatsapp contact +2348071660388

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most women don’t know this... but even if a man is attracted to you or even says he loves you...

    ...chances are he still feels something is missing.

    Because there is a secret, emotional need hidden within his heart that he craves more than anything.

    And in most cases, is not being met.

    The problem is, if it’s not being met, his attention will inevitably wander until he finds a woman who can give it to him.

    Maybe one in a thousand women knows how to do this instinctively, and they usually rise to unbelievable levels of influence and fame.

    But most women, or men for that matter, don’t even know it exists.

    On the other hand, when you have this 1 simple secret...

    You won’t believe the shocking effect you have on the men in your life.

    Here’s a video I discovered that shows you exactly what I’m talking about:

    ==> Here’s what I’m talking about: <=========> He’ll give his heart to the first woman who does THIS...

    Best,
    Ana




























































    ReplyDelete