Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas haul AGAIN!!!!



MACHERIE hair moisture shampoo is probably the next most amazing shampoo besides ESSENTIAL. I have been using the small sample bottle size for a week and my hair has turn from weed back to hair. it is silky smooth all the time even if i roll my hair, curl my hair , roll on the bed, sweat, tie and untie. and the scent is really SUPER good. it stays in your hair all day long , when the wind blow i can smell my hair scent lor, or maybe because my hair is too long. LOL, nvm i went back to Watsons wanting to purchase the full size and it is AGAIN and STILL OOS! FML. so i bought the second size bottles at $11.50 hoping it will last me till Watsons have stock. 
oh, and my body shop stamp card will expire on the 5th, there fore i quickly go make use of all the stamps and this is also one of what i always wanted to buy but didnt wan to pay the full price. since now can use stamp still got 15% discount, buy and try lor, no harm what hor. it comes with a facial cleansing brush for FREE, and i tell u, FREE really means quality also sucks lor, the brush feels even worse than my tooth brush, im like using the silver colour wire alike sponge where aunties like to use to wash away chao tah on their wok , that kind of brush on my delicate and chio face lor. wahlau eh, i tell u..i really swearing in the toilet.

 the Mango set that i bought for bf cuz he says it smells very nice..lol.. my vitamin E moisture cream, moisture night cream, toner and face masque and also finally my tea tree anti blemish pimple gel. bought the cotton as well.. the limited edition cranberry body wash and shimmer lotion, raspberry ripple shower gel and dreams ltd shower gel.. haha.. my body very big i use shower gel damn fast one lor.
 and i finally got a hair dryer of my own, i used to own a panasonic pink hair dryer that is damn damn chio but my EX bf used it to blow dry his dog with skin cancer and i swear i will never ever touch it again. and a repurchase of my pink mini hair straightener.
 recently i moved in to bf's house to stay.. and.. i gained 3kg invisibly.. my weight remains the same yet i look bloated and fat. and i have NEVER stopped eating since i open my eyes in the morning all the way till i close my eyes to sleep at midnight.
CAN YOU IMAGINE HW MUCH I ATE??? FML. and since i also have isetan vouchers, i decided to buy FANCL calorie limit pills and perfect slim A pills. i hope, i cross my fingers and hope i can slim down my tummy and my thighs. my ambition is to be a scientist, so i can invent a medicinal pill like gallilie gallileo( he invented anti biotics), my pill would be a multi purpose pill you eat liao can sync with your iphone like u sync furby to your iphone, then....you can alter your fats position by magnetic energy.. eg.. shift your tummy fats to the boopies and thigh fats to your ass. WONDERFUL right???

hope la, hope i can become a scientist ok?

oh ya one more thing, the rowenta hair dryer only cost $19.90, it is a PWP (purchase with purchase), you just need to make any purchase of $30 in Watsons to buy this ORIGINALLy $39.90 hair dryer for only $19.90. worth it right, rowenta leh.. heard that its some popular model brand. so if you wan your hair to look like a model you must buy LAH!


very long never blogged liao..i think i stopped blogging for a few years, i lost all my readers now, but nvm can slowly build back la.. but i hope i am still as entertaining and humorous like i used to be!

TATA. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment