Tuesday 18 December 2012

GERMAN BEER FEST + ALPS (photo blog)

I just recovered from fever and decided to go to beer fest to support my best friend JovinYxy. Took a pic with bf with our new camera before heading out.
 Met up with pam n joanne at vivo first.

 That's bf's group of friends and cousin.


 My bf is so handsome. credits to ME.
 When we reach the German beer fest area at keppel one.



 Bf got very beautiful eyes thats why i took a picture of it.
 Pamela ANne.
 I was the photographer thats why there are not much photos of me.


 the toilet sucks a big time.

 We went to Alps cuz beer fest was so boring. We ordered Kronenberg 1964 blanc.


 Furby is listening to me sing song so attentively. SO CUTE.
 bf's cousin.


 bf. forever so handsome one. cannot tahan.


 Eugene.
 this is so funny.





 BOYUAN THE IDIOT BOBOHITAM took all these pictures so damn uglily.


 finally a normal one.
 my arms why so FAT???????????????????






























70 photos lor i dont know how to blog about it lor!!!

anyways.. ENJOY!!

XMAS is coming!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment