Saturday 29 December 2012

BABY ASHLEY'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!

when i first reached, of course i go up to see baby ashley in the room and you see la she bully me when i wan to hug her. ,my face expression really is epic lor.
 why u no let me hug you baby?
 finally took one decent photo with her. but the photographer who took this shot really very lousy.  baby ashley took the hello kitty balloon to beat me on my head alot of times and i finally snatch away the balloon. and i laughed! wahlau post all these face expression photos really damn paiseh lor.

 i nv bully her hor, i was just opening her mouth to see how many teeth she has cuz im curious how many teeth can a one year old have.


 my dad and me, seriously i looked damn radiant in this picture.lol..must be cuz my dad very tanned.
 chio or not? im using NARS blusher in orgasm for the first time since i bought it in november.
 my eldest cousin and me, her daughter and my aunt in the back.
 my uncle and his wife.
 my cousin's son so its my nephew i guess. lol.
 my first nephew. when he young he really very cute de. now wahlau so big liao.

 at the chalet.

 why my mother so cute? lol.
 jialat lor, all fat fat de my family, i die liao, i also scared i more and more look like them le leh.

 my mother and my father. my father looks young here, weird. just now he take picture with me he looked old, now he looked young, why ah?
 i never ate any of it lor, cuz it rained so suddenly just now.
 my god, the cake too chio le ba for a one year old?
 i love the rabbit, the rabbit damn cute leh.
 my cousin.


 why my mother so cute one, i take picture with bf she behind also take together. can twist some more. lol.-.-

 FAMILY.
how often do you see your family?
how many of you live together with your family but dont communicate or spend time together?
how many of you live alone out there wishing you had a family to go back to ?

family, no matter what you do, who you've become, they are always there.
a pillar of strength.

friends, come and go, change when u move on to different phases of life, till a phase of your life do they remain life long.

boyfriends, come and go as they please. but ultimately one will stay.

do you, have all of the above in your life, you are a blissful person.

i wish you a happy new year.
and i wish all of you and your family HAPPY 2013! WE SURVIVED!!
fuck apocalypse.
anyhow say.


XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment