Saturday 1 December 2012

Massive Birthday haul and presents

 After trying many liquid foundations, i still think diorskin forever is the best. if you have combination skin or confused skin like mine.
 new holiday collection from CHANEL , there were 3 new lip glosses but i only got 2, because i didnt like the other one it was too vampy for me.
 MAC's holiday collectiion .
 this is two faced shadows bonbon set from bf's sister, my 25th birthday gift. thanks alot..
 have been waiting for this stila's lip glaze set since christmas 2010 and finally it is here in singapore and i was probably the first one who bought it. haha.
 joanneLZH was supposed to get me this BENEFIT's lip gloss set for my birthday and yet she didnt buy it, she gave me an angbao and i got it using the angbao money.. and it was already after the sephora members 20% sales. angry lor!!!
 toofaced love sweet love set from toofaced...
 yes CHANEL again, the holiday collection eye shadow quad and a lip gloss in WILD ROSE.
 a VICTORIA SECRET's holiday make up set , a gift by my beloved bf.
 sephora's blockbuster set this year retailing at $69, and i feel so guilty when blogging this, i haven even used my blockbuster 2010 and im still buying it every year. guilts.

 toofaced glamour to go pocket make up palette , i swear i got the 2010, 2011 collectiions as well. lol
 sephora gloss lab set 10 full size lip glosses in holiday season colours are the best thing a gurl could have this year. its retailng at $59 per set.
 a welcome gift from sephora to bf and a birthday gift for me.
 clarence bought this belated birthday present for me, thanks alot !! :)
 my haul from daiso and watsons, i have enough of all the ravings about this garnier BB miracle skin perfector and i finally decided to give it a try. and yes without fail, it feels lile DIOR snow BB cream to me and i am so impressed by it. it only cost $15.90 while my DIOR snow BB costed me $88.  but they do the same thing.
 my recent NARS and BURBERRY haul, i finally get to lay my hands on NARS orgasm blusher, it has just the right pigments and glitters, didnt disappoint me , and i also bought a lip gloss from NARS and the texture was so good. BURBERRY pressed powder for touch ups, i used #02 porcelain by the way if you are similar to me in skin colour u can try, it melts into the skin and does not leave your skin patchy at all no matter how many times u touched up, it comes with a brush instead of a sponge. as for the BURBERRY blusher, it's AWESOMEINAL!
 another MAC's leopard print holiday set. not that fantastic though, definitely not worth the money.
 first time trying LAURA MERCIER's eye shadow and its good and worth the price $78. feels same like urban decay so nothing much to elaborate on.

and lastly this is my first birthday present from GLEN my photographer. thank you for splurging on me every year buying me limited editions.


i probably will do more christmas haul and reviews after the haul entries, do STAY TUNE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment