Saturday 1 December 2012

SHIBUYA GIRLS CONTEST - DOLLY WINK TSUBASA MASUWAKA

 hello dear readers... recently i am into this contest by dolly wink. please help me vote.

here are the steps.. go to the link here http://www.facebook.com/ShibuyaGals.SG/app_152439108153566
and you will see this page, you have to like the page first before u can vote for me.
 my name is MISS STACIY and you can vote for me one vote per day. so if u vote now, later 12am u can vote another time.
this means alot to me as i am a fan of gyaru make up yet i never did dare to try gyaru make up when i go out with my friends or loved ones. if you think i look cute and pretty in this gyaru make up please kindly vote for me. i will be grateful for each votes and to you who have voted for me. what come around goes around you might need me to vote for you one day. and i will make sure i cast a vote for you.

thank you. i love you all.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment