Saturday 29 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR CHRISTMAS DAY THIS YEAR???? 
THIS YEAR, I GATHERED WITH ALL MY BEST FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO CELEBRATE AT ALPS. 

POLAROIDS TIME!!
ME AND CLARENCE(BF COUSIN)
 BF AND ME <3
 MY BROTHER AND ME ( MY ARMS SO FAT SERIOUSLY)
 BESTIE PAMELA AND ME
 ALL MY FAVOURITE GIRLS.


 BF WAS SO BUSY SCANNING EVERYONE'S PHEWTICK.




WE EXCHANGED CHRISTMAS PRESENT BY PICKNG OUT NUMBERS AND I DAMN SUAY TAKE UNTIL LZH'S PRESENT. TMD.


BF'S PRESENT FOR ME THIS YEAR. 6 NYX GLOSSES AND 1 MAC BLUSHER IN PINK SWOON, MY FAVOURITE ONE YEAR ONE TIME ONLY CRANBERRY BODY BUTTER AND MY CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY FURBY.

sorry i didnt blog for so many days cause i was too busy playing with "happy street" on my iphone and chionging candy crush. these two games damn fun la. oh ya recently started playing my long time favourite "locoroco" on bf's PSP. sibeh retro.so fast in 3 days time will be 1-1-2013 and i will befreaking 26 years old. tmd. sibeh old. and still not married. thats the worst part.

2012 has been a bad year for me, first i got transferred to RRC for no reason then resign then go JAL then resign then go JETSTAR didnt continue cuz pay too low then went back to ANNA sui stupidly dunno for what fuck waste my freaking time only. then now finally free, no job, no money but full of love everyday. haha.

oh ya i remembered someone telling me that if i tweet alot of emo tweets or tweet broken hearted tweets will have a lot of followers amazingly. fuck this person knn, i tweeted almost like 30 emo tweets and heartbroken tweets yet i only gained 2 followers and one of the damn follower still can tweet me saying " do u mind to follow me back?"
SERIOUSLY?
LIKE A SERIOUSLY?
WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW YOU AH XIAODIDI?

thats why i think i should stop tweeting those emo shits liao only attract attention needy weirdos.

if you would like to follow me on twitter, my twitter is ATHENA@STACIYTSY
if you would like to follow me on instagram, my instragram is "STACIY"

and if you would like to follow me on my blog, my blog is "HELLO, YOU ARE LOOKING AT MY BLOG NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ADDRESS RIGHT?"

lol. just for laughs.

i wished 2013 will be a great year for me.

and this year countdown i will be at down town east. :)
tata.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment