Wednesday 5 December 2012

MY VIRGIN WAIT.


SAY HELLO TO MY NEW FAMILY MEMBER!!!! CANON EOS 1100D.

On 2 december 2012, COURTS mega store did a really stupid thing to me and my beloved bf and family.
its their grand opening and they decided to open a sale marathon for consecutively 36 hours.
bf's dad came in to the room holding the newspaper telling me that there is this sale and since we live near we should go take a look. and something caught my eye. this camera was advertised on the newspaper with a very good price. and i swear i wan to bring it home.

bf's cousins, clare and jen came over to our place initially was to eat my pizza and then to summer breeze for a chillax session, ended up we found ourselves at COURTS megastore at 1040pm that faithful night.. because bf knew i wanted the camera so much.. he said we should just queue.. but this camera only can buy at 6am.. and there are already 11 people in the queue. ended up we really queued for it the whole night.. we brought this camera home and i am so happy..

thanks to bf . i did not pay a single cent for this camera, and thanks to bf who stayed up and queued while i slept in his sleeping bag during the queue.

XOXO.

i will bring this baby out soon for some landscape shoots.. do PM me in fb if u wan to join me and my new CANON EOS 1100D.

No comments:

Post a Comment