Sunday 2 December 2012

My 24th and 25th birthday 07-11-2012 huge photo blog

 steamboat dinner by mum with my side of family
 a happy birthday photo before i head off to HELLO KITTY TOWN at puteri harbour johor bahru
 i really damn suay, rain damn big on the way to hellokitty town. and hello kitty town wasnt build finish yet and we were finding way from the carpark to the entrance , came across a room with mirrors and we decided to take a group photo.

 finally at HELLO KITTY TOWN ALREADY!!!




























 THIS IS DAMN EPIC BUT I THINK ITS VERY NICE LA.


 pardon all our shag faces, it was raining the whole day and we walked quite a distance thats why everyone looks like ghost.



last year 2011 i was supposed to celebrate my 24th birthday and i met an accident. thats why this year i am celebrating it together with my 25th. i was really happy that all my best friends were with me at a foreign country. and my beloved bf was also with me. even though there were some unhappy parts during the trip, nonetheless, i am really very grateful to have everyone spending my birthday with me it really means alot to me, making my 25th birthday a memorable one filled with love and happiness.

it is not always that you are so lucky to find your best friends and boyfriend all click together. i am glad to have of you in my life and i swear i will treasure each and everyone of you regardless of health, poverty , rain of shine. i am sorry for neglecting my best friends these two weeks because i was down with fever and i am really uncomfortable. i know you all will understand la hor. hee...

love all  of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment